Wednesday 8 June 2011

Today was a bit of a write-off in that I spent half of it in bed nursing a migraine :(
Since about 4 years ago I get them so badly, to the point where painkillers have no effect and the pain is so bad it makes me sick. 'Orrible!

When I *eventually* crawled out of bed and felt a little better I drove to the gym and got caught in a torrential downpour..thank goodness for my raincoat! Did 50 lengths in the pool today...only 17 days left til Tenerife so have got to start working out harder!

I've started a gym & food diary to monitor what I'm doing exercise-wise and to keep track of what I'm eating. This was my first entry (bare in mind even though i'm monitoring my weight i'm not embarking on this health and fitness kick to lose weight, just to get in shape)

I have a little bit of an obsession with Ritz crackers and tomato puree...I will literally sit there with the box of crackers and the tube of puree and eat one after the other..it's like eating little mini pizzas, but healthier! This addiction stemmed from watching a beauty programme where one of the guests shared her beauty secret: eating tomato puree every day to keep your skin looking youthful. She was about 50 and looked at least 20 years younger!

Finished 'Sapphire' by Katie Price and it was exactly as I hoped it would be; lighthearted and trashy, and a gripping read! Now reading:

Spot my bookmark - a freebie sample of Clinique moisturiser!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment