Friday 10 June 2011

I am SO excited right now. These are the three main reasons:
1)I am seeing the Crush tonight. Always cause for excitement. I havn't had a crush this big since about four years ago, and before that it was probably Nick Carter from the Backstreet Boys haha. Slightly worried that my tan is still a shade too dark for my liking but if he likes me he won't mind my carrot-esque hue im sure. In true girly fashion I have no idea what to wear and am about to overturn my wardrobe in the hope of finding something Crush-worthy to wear.

2) I am a very lucky lady and have acquired free entry and guestlist to see Deadmau5 at the LED Festival at London's Victoria Park tomorrow! Wooooohooo!

Don't know who Deadmau5 is? Head on over to youtube! He's an awesome DJ who rocks the decks wearing a massive mouse head that lights up. Pretty freaky but he is so good. Calvin Harris is another act on the lineup..not sure who else. Either way, so excited!

3)Not sure why I have left this until last as it is the most exciting news I could possibly have but....my contract has been extended for another two years! I say *my* contract, the overall contract for my company. The partnership between the TV network that I work for and the network that we provide the shows for has been extended for another two years. We're having a full HD upgrade and it is all so exciting as everyone was unsure if we would be losing our jobs, but now this is not the case! I cannot wait to get back to work and throw myself into it all again :D

So yes, smiles for miles. Always good to have that happy Friday feeling! I hope you all have great things planned for the weekend?x

ps - hello to my new readers :)!

2 comments:

  1. Aww I love how excited and cheerful this post is :) So happy for you! I've seen Deadmau5 a few times now at Creamfields/Ibiza and he's great live so I'm sure you'll have an amazing time! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jasmin, so sweet of you:) Ah he is great live isn't he! Hope you have a fab weekend lovely x

    ReplyDelete