Sunday 12 June 2011

Spending Sunday exactly how it is supposed to be spent; in bed with my cat, a cup of tea, chocolate buttons and Gossip Girl on boxset. Sigh :)

Yesterday I went to LED festival with Deadmau5 headlining

Amazingly we were put on the VIP guestlist which got us a free Deadmau5 tshirt, access to the VIP area with its own bar so less of a queue for drinks (hurrah) and best of all...access to the VIP toilets! Haha..an absolute godsend at a festival. 17000 people and 20-odd portaloos is not nice. These had posh sinks and soap..yes I did say soap...luxury!!

The gig itself was long but awesome. We saw Zane Lowe, Calvin Harris and then the mighty Mau5 himself! His set was fantastic, and the production of it all was phenominal, never seen lights quite like it! Trying to find a video on youtube that does it justice but none do, until an official video gets posted. Unfortunately my phone decided to give up on life very early on so I have no pictures of anything.

I do however have snaps of my outfit from my date with Crush on Friday!



Top: Primark
Skirt: Topshop
Shoes: Outfit concession
(Please ignore the mess of my room!)

Hope you all had a fabulous weekend and are enjoying your Sunday :)

3 comments:

  1. love that top, i thought it was going to be from somewhere like miss selfridge, but none other than primark. sounds like a fab gig, i still need to check out deadmau5 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Emma - it was a steal at £8!! Good ol Primark! If you like house music and having your eardrums totally abused by loud bass then youl like Deadmau5 lol. Hope all is well with you lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit :) the top is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete