Thursday 2 June 2011

I have been a very bad girl and forsaken going swimming at the gym to stay in bed watching old episodes of Keeping Up with the Kardashians.
What is wrong with me?!?
It's almost like I think that just thinking about going to the gym will automatically transform me into a Victoria's Secret model but alas this is not the case.



(all images in the post courtesy of weheartit.com - mucho gracias weheartit)

Alessandra Ambrosio is definately the most gorgeous woman in the world. Whenever I feel like reaching for a biscuit (or cake, which is what im dying to reach for right now!!) I need to remind myself that this is not the way to reach an Alessandra-esque physique!

***FYI: Not condoning unhealthy weightloss/dieting...all about eating healthily and regular exercise. Everything in moderation! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment