Friday 13 August 2010

Holy Grail: Foundation

Thought I'd share with you what I would, hands down, class as my holy grail foundation:



Revlon Photoready Foundation!

The only negative I have with regards to this product is that the bottle should be bigger...don't get me wrong, it's not small (30ML) I'm just being greedy!

I purchase mine in 003 Shell Coquillage, and I absolutely adore it. I love applying it, it is super easy to apply and blend and the finish and coverage for me are both fantastic. I have just reached the end of my bottle and payday is still a little way away so I'm a sad panda..going to have to revert back to my old foundation (17 Skin Perfecting Shine Free Foundation) which I think is good but Revlon Photoready is in a league of its own!

What is your all time favourite foundation?

No comments:

Post a Comment