Wednesday 25 January 2012

Holly's Healthkick #2

Today I went shopping with the mother to the new Westfield centre in Stratford City.
Whilst there, we stopped off for lunch at Strada where we both had pasta in a cheese sauce with rockett and parma ham (and far too much parmesan, cant get enough of cheese, it's definitely my downfall!)
This in itself, not so bad, but then naughty mother tempted me into dessert of chocolate mousse & strawberries - one day i WILL go a whole day without eating chocolate!!

I came home and worked out to my new Ministry of Sound workout DVD.

I love working out to the MOS DVDs because they play music that I love and take a really fun approach to exercise with their high energy dance workouts.
This one is probably my favourite of the lot (i've tried quite a few of them over the years) as the presenter talks you through each step, and it's not too hard to follow.
So far i've only tried the warm-up, tone up, and bums tums and thighs section of the DVD which are KILLER but do-able..you really do feel the burn afterwards!!
The dance workout sections look so much fun, but i feel like i need to get my fitness levels up before i even attempt these. My issue is that i cant dance. I love getting dressed up to go clubbing but on the dance floor i seize up and get mega paranoid that all my friends are such hot movers and i am stiff as a post. This is why i cant wait to try these dance sections as i feel they will definitely help me get some rhythm in my life!!

Have you tried any workout DVDs that you would recommend?

** images borrowed from Google. Thank you Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment