Wednesday 4 January 2012

Ho Ho Ho

Bit belated with my Christmas post (!) but thought id share some snaps from Christmas at my family home.
I usually really love everything about Christmas (bar Christmas songs that start in July)..my mums decorations, buying presents, Christmas food, being with the family etc etc, but this year was slightly overshadowed by the breakup. Christmas only managed to magnify how lonely I felt. However, I still had a lovely day and was spoilt rotten by my wonderful family :)

Some gorgeous pressies, including a Tiffany bracelet from my brother and his girlfriend, Prada perfume from my mum, a massive box of Champneys spa goodies from my lovely boss, Zumba fitness on the Wii, pjs, chocolate oranges, a River Island watch, vanilla champagne candles, and an amazing Crabtree & Evelyn Vanilla Creme Brulee lip butter which really deserves a post all of its very own! The VS bag contained some VS Pjs, and an awesome leopard print laptop case from my ex boyfriend. The Louboutin bag is a limited edition bag from a 1000 dollar pair of CLs, my ex brought it all the way back from Australia to England for me, wrapped up in a whole packet of clingfilm so it didnt get damaged, what a sweetheart :)

All the decorations came down today, back to normality..

No comments:

Post a Comment