Tuesday 19 April 2011

A - Z of Holly


Age:23.
Bed Size: Double..i don't think i could ever revert back to a single bed because i like to starfish out with my arms and legs everywhere ha
Chore you hate: all chores. not a fan of chores.
Dogs: i have 3 cocker spaniels called Misty, Steffi and Becky
Essential start of your day: Wash my hair and drink a cup of green tea
Favorite Color: pink
Gold or silver: both!
Height: 5ft4
Instruments I play (or have played): played recorder when i was younger but was thrown out of the class for being SO bad lol.


Job Title: Production Coordinator
Kids: bit soon for kids!
Live: Hertfordshire, England
Mom's Name: Judith
Nickname: Hols, Hooby, Hollster, Boo (that ones from my boyf..aw)
Overnight hospital stays: Have had a few of these now as I had some kidney issues in the past
Pet Peeve: Bad manners, people who litter, people who play music loudly on their phones on the train (unless its a song I like lol)
Quote from a movie: "I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you" - Liam Neeson in Taken. Such a badman!! I have seen this film far too many times.
Right or left handed: right when i write, left when i eat.
Siblings: Older brother (thats him with his girlfriend also called Holly!)


Time you wake up: 7 on a workday..if i can resist the urge to hit the snooze button!
Underwear: pretty essential item of clothing!


Vegetables you dislike
: ONIONS. i dont understand why people insist on putting them in everything!
What makes you run late: losing my door key/car key..always losing them!
X-rays you've had done: kidney, teeth, probably my arm when i broke it when i was little
Yummy food you make: oh gosh im a terrible cook. i make amazing cheese and beans on toast, haha
Zoo animal: Tiger, for sure.

Feel so bad I can't remember whose blog inspired me to do this. I was on it last night, and then my laptop battery died. It saved half of this post in my drafts but no idea of the blog link :( Sorry! Would love to see some of you fill this out, would be good to learn a little more about some of you :)


2 comments:

  1. Ughh!! I hate onions too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab post.
    I too have the weird thing of doing everything right handed bar eating, so many people ask if I'm left handed when I'm eating and look at me stupid when I say no! x

    ReplyDelete