Saturday 16 April 2011

Saturday night at the movies (and a favour)

It's finally the weekend - woohoo!
Been an absolutely hectic week at the studio where i work, broadcasting three major football tournaments - Champions League, Europa League midweek and FA Cup across the weekend, as well as arranging camera crews for shoots to interview Gary Lineker, Alan Shearer and Arsene Wenger. Very very glad to have a couple of days to recover from the madness!

So lovely ladies...I am requesting a favour. I am in the final stretch of finishing my MA Marketing dissertation on cosmetic companies and their use of marketing communication. I've compiled a very short questionnaire to gauge the trends of men and women aged 18-25 and where/what/why they buy cosmetic product-wise.

If any of you happen to have a spare five minutes at all and feel like participating (it is entirely anonymous) then please email me (hollyelizabeth26@hotmail.com) and i'll send it over to you. I'd be SO so greatful. My deadline is on Tuesday...can't wait to have it over and done with for good!!

Thank you :)
x

No comments:

Post a Comment