Tuesday 5 July 2011

Need Nigella on speed-dial...

Ladies, I have a dilemma.
On Thursday I have, in a momentary loss of sanity, invited the Crush over for dinner, where I have promised to cook. Trouble is, I can't cook. Unless beans on toast counts, which I'm pretty sure it doesn't.

So I need to enlist the help of you ladies who CAN cook so that you can advise me of a recipe to cook that will knock his socks off because he is a Gordon Ramsey in the making. Literally he is such a good cook. Even if I cant outcook him at the very least I dont want to poison him.

So I'm thinking some kind of steak because fellas love steak...but I want to make it really garlicy and buttery because he loves anything garlicy and buttery...but what to go with it? Some of kind salad and some kind of potatoes?!

HELP!x

No comments:

Post a Comment