Monday 25 July 2011

Hey there!
Been a bit off the radar for a little while now. This is due to a number of factors.
1) Work
2) Headaches
3) My laptop is a piece of crap

We've been covering a South American football tournament for the past month (Copa America) which finished last night. It's been a month of working weekends and working late into the night, so I've really not had that much time for/given that much thought to my blog. Which is a shame, because I love writing posts and catching up on reading the blogs I love.

I've also been suffering from really severe migraines. It's got to the point now where I'll have a migraine at least twice a week, always lasting for more than 24hrs, sometimes lasting a couple of days. Been to the docs, and theyv put me on some medication which I have to take everyday. I'm also experimenting with cutting out chocolate as this is probably the likliest cause. Sad times!!

My laptop is literally completely useless. If it doesn't malfunction and switch itself off halfway through anything I happen to be doing on it, then for some reason it doesn't publish my posts which I then have to do via my phone. Just very annoying. Hopefully will be getting a Mac Book before too long, woohoo.

Have had a pretty busy weekend really! Met a uni friend for drinks on the Southbank on Thursday. Had a girls night out on the Friday at a cocktail bar called Gem (Happy hour til 8, woohoo!) so many sex on the beach cocktails were consumed! We then went on to Tiger Tiger club in Leicester Sq, which is always a fun and pretty cheap club to party at! On Saturday night the Crush asked me to come out for his friends birthday at a bar called Zebranos in Carnaby St. I was really excited about him wanting me to meet his friends, seemed like a positive step! Can't get over how much I fancy him haha.

Sunday turned out to be quite a football-related affair. Crush and I had breakfast at a lovely, bustling cafe called Miracles. Midway through our cooked breakfast, in walks Robbie Keane of Spurs and sits down opposite us. Transpires that he is a regular (which we gathered when he was high fiving the staff) and its cute because there were little kids in there with their Spurs kits on and their notebooks ready for signing knowing that he would probably come in for breakfast. I went off to work afterwards, and at the end of the night we had a bit of a wrap party, drinking champagne with football legends Ricky Villa and Ossie Ardiles. My brother is a huge Spurs fan, so I managed to get them to sign Ricky's book which my colleague wrote!


So excited to give it to him when he gets home from work :)

Hope you are all well and looking forward to catching up with your blogs now that I have a few days off :D x

No comments:

Post a Comment