Friday 25 March 2011

Sorry!!

Absolutely shocking display of blogging activity (or lack of) recently.
"I've been busy, yadyayada"
Although it is true, I have been busy!

Took a few days off from work to crack on with my dissertation, but managed to spend most of the time doing other more enjoyable things!
One of my best friends had a baby recently, and I finally got a chance to go and visit her. She is such a little cutie!


Managed to spend some time in the garden in the sunshine with the animals




Yesterday I was invited to attend a shoot for a new show to be aired on E4 in the summer called Chelsea Girls. It will be a UK version of 'The Hills' so a sort of staged-reality type of show, also similiar to The Only Way is Essex. I got to be an extra in the show and even had a little speaking park (which will no doubt be cut, but it was fun all the same!) so look out for me in the pilot episode haha

Hope all is well with you lovely ladies...it's the weekend, hurrah!


No comments:

Post a Comment