Sunday 27 March 2011

Hung.Over.

I spent this morning participating in a session of rock climbing (random, yes)with my bf and two of our friends. Tres fun, but so difficult! I dont know how people can climb actual rocks and cliffs, its terrifying! Probably not the best activity to indulge in with a hangover for obvious reasons.

Last night I went to a club in London called Alto with my gorgeous cousin Steph and mini Lineker where far too much Belvedere vodka and champagne was consumed.

Dress: Jane Norman (featured in Valentines post..clearly need to purchase some new outfits!)

(Ignore my hideously drunk face...trying to demonstrate the sheer epicness of the bottle of Belvedere..almost as big as me!)

Consumed far too much McDonalds today in an attempt to cure the hangover but alas I still feel horrendous. Hot date with bed and tv is definately on the cards tonight!

Hope you are all having a lovely weekend :)



No comments:

Post a Comment