Sunday 18 September 2011

Im backkkk

Hey there!

Computer has decided to let me log on - it still wont let me publish posts so will have to publish this via iphone but its a start!
How have you all been!?
I've had a crazy couple of weeks workwise. The football season has literally kicked off so its all go. Gary Lineker has returned to our studio, always a pleasure to have the king of Walkers crisps flitting in and out of the office :D
Soo many celeb spots as well...it literally is my new favourite hobby. The Crush also loves a good celeb spot so it's almost a competition of who can spot the more famous people. Yesterday he beat me by spotting Sienna Miller in Soho when I spotted Peter Andre in the cafe at work..his was slightly more A List!

On Saturday I was literally in celeb spotting heaven - Crush took me to Sainsburys Super Saturday in Clapham Common and we spent the day in VIP as he got the tickets through work. It was literally A-Z list heaven. As soon as i walked in, the Sugababes were to my left. The Wanted were to my right. Una from the Saturdays was right beside me. Alex Reid was beside me at the bar. The highlight for me though was...wait for it...Nanny Pat from The Only Way is Essex!!!
Larry Lamb
The relatively hot one from The Wanted
The other major update in my life.....me and the Crush booked a holiday together! We are still on 'seeing each other' terms but hopefully this holiday will seal the deal. We are off to Lanzarote to a gorgeous 5* hotel for 9 days of pure bliss
So so so so excited!




No comments:

Post a Comment