Wednesday 1 September 2010

Hair talk & Haul

Today I took a trip to a town about half an hour away from where I live, with the sole intention of looking into having weft hair extensions. I've been wearing clip ins for a couple of years now, but they are so time consuming that I just can't be doing with them anymore!
The salon where I normally get my extensions from is amazing, and the staff are so informative. Iv booked an appointment for October 2nd (a whole month away..sad face) but this is something to look forward to :)

I took the opportunity to browse the shops and pick up a few bits and pieces.

Palmolive Soft & Gentle deodorant
No.7 Tinted Moisturiser (having just looked at the tube I've realised I picked it up in Medium and not light..foolish girl!)
Blonde hair grips from Superdrug
Barry M Nail Paint 308 Berry
Nivea Lipbalm
Revlon Photoready Foundation 003 Shell
Shoes - Primark (£6) I had a pair of these before, slightly different design at the front from last year but all in all essentially the same shoe, and all I can say is that they are the comfiest pumps I own. They dont give me blisters like my pumps from New Look do, and they last ages.

All in all, I spent far too much money.
This cheered me up though:

I blogged briefly about going to see Tiesto at Victoria Park in London this summer.
My friend is his tour manager and managed to get this little badboy signed for me, ee!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment