Tuesday 20 September 2011

Maroon 5 ft Christina Aguilera - Moves Like Jagger
Whilst I feel that my aversion to coffee in its many forms (lattes, cappucinos, americanos, no thank you) segregates me from my fellow London commuters as I am about the only person without a copy of the Metro in one hand and a Starbucks in the other, I regain my (largely female) typical London commuter status in my love for Stylist magazine.
It makes the otherwise unpleasant journey sandwiched under a random mans armpit on the tube a lot more bareable, particularly if its anything like todays issue containing an interview with the lovely Sarah Jessica Parker (love love love)
With exactly two weeks to go til the holiday with Crush, i am eager to put in an intensive two weeks of hardcore exercise in order to be ready for two weeks of living in bikinis. I have started boxercise, or at least my own version of this. I have some little girly Reebok weights which I box with to the soundtrack of the Kiss top 40. Jason Derulo - Dont Want to Go Home is a particularly good boxercising tune!! Not only is it giving my arms a nifty little work out but it is a great stress buster.
Anyone got any sure-fire tips and tricks for getting bikini fit in two weeks?! please do share!

No comments:

Post a Comment